Topic: Confused

Running the forum fine, editing my style all running ok, and out of the blue I get this.........

Warning: Unknown(G:\TSW\Apache2\htdocs\viewtopic.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: Unknown(G:\TSW\Apache2\htdocs\viewtopic.php): failed to open stream: Permission denied in Unknown on line 0

Warning: (null)(): Failed opening 'G:\TSW\Apache2\htdocs\viewtopic.php' for inclusion (include_path='.;g:\TSW\Apache2\php\pear\pear\') in Unknown on line 0

I had made a copy of the forum earlier in the day, so I copied the viewtopic.php back and still the same thing.. Any ideas??

AJ

Re: Confused

Alright seems Windows locked a bunch of files, and no matter what i do, I can't release them. Even logged in as Administrator and still will not release them. Seems they are set to archive. Does anyone know a fix for this?

Seems Apache locked files and would not released them, that greedy server.. But all is running again.

Itresting the problem is only at the bule?

Yours, Benny.

Benny wrote:

Itresting the problem is only at the bule?

Benny, I know you are not from an English speaking country, but I can't understand half of what you post here in the forums. You'll either have to make an effort to make yourself understandable, or stop posting.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

Benny, I know you are not from an English speaking country, but I can't understand half of what you post here in the forums. You'll either have to make an effort to make yourself understandable, or stop posting.

Seconded.

I don't HAVE a signature, ok?