Topic: cpg1.3.5 Coppermine Integration

Got trouble integrating PunBB with Coppermine.

I do have the latest 1.3.5 coppermine version and 1.2.10 PunBB version,

I did what everything according to the Oppermine documentation:

In the punbb.inc.php:

// ------------------------------------------------------------------------- //
// PunBB 1.1.5 Integration for Coppermine                                    //
// Modify the values below according to your Board installation              //

// URL of your punbb
$path = 'http://www.wakeskating.nl/punbb';

// local path to your punbb config file        <--------local path from the copermine dir or   from this file, now it
require_once('../punbb/config.php');                      is set from the coppermine directory to the root and then to
                                                                          the punbb directory
// punbb mod == cpg Admin ?
define('MOD_IS_ADMIN', FALSE);             <------ do i have to edit something here?

In  include/init.inc.php:

// define('UDB_INTEGRATION', 'punbb');    <--------- removed "//"

Created the redir.php and save it in the punbb directory.

I'm getting this error message:

Fatal error :
There was an error while processing a database query

What goes wrong?

I can wait for a stable 1.4 version but would be nice to fix it now, wanna go "on air" with an integrated gallery and board.

Who can help me.  (plz no links to other topics cause if've looked there but I'm getting cinfused with all the different versions)

Thanx.

Re: cpg1.3.5 Coppermine Integration

We have integrated CPG and PunBB : the best solution is not to use a bridge, but to create table inside punBB users with all the specificities of CPG. We wait 1.4 to purpose an alternative of the actual CPG system (very very very very very LOUD)

Well thanx but i do need an example of that table + where to put it. A step by step guideline would be nice.

With our method
- no more pb with login
- possibility to put your galleries outside CPG root, but now (new), on all websites you want ! smile And with only 3 lines ...

We are working on a new feature : put a layer of the PunBB member on the photo : ideal to customize communauties smile

When 1.4 will be OK, we'll do a tutorial on all this stuff.

wow.. i love coppermine. and integrating coppermine with punBB would be such a treat! smile

um.. when you guys send integrating.. how is it integrated? you mean embedding the coppermine page inside the layout of punBB? or a more system integration thing where for example, users can log into coppermine via punbb.. or coppermine and punBB sharing the same user database, etc...

that would rock

PunBB is cool
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v642/clever_j/firefox-eatsIE.gif[/img]

HI
I have some problems witch integration, I use bridge but I get error:

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare cpggetmicrotime() (previously declared in /var/www/sites/yoyo.pl/s/t/XXXXXXXX/include/init.inc.php:35) in /var/www/sites/yoyo.pl/s/t/XXXXXXXX/include/init.inc.php on line 33

I use punbb 1.2.11 and CPG 1.4.5.

I install CPG in "public_html", punBB in public_html/board/ .

Rod wrote:

We have integrated CPG and PunBB : the best solution is not to use a bridge, but to create table inside punBB users with all the specificities of CPG. We wait 1.4 to purpose an alternative of the actual CPG system (very very very very very LOUD)

Rod, how's the progress on this project, and where will u release it?
I checked out some of the navigation systems you used as examples, and I loved it.

Endre

in fact we have only kept from Coppermine the Database. We were fed up with this soft, so we have dev' our solution : 3 php files, One Css ... and Ajax power.

We'll do a website soon.