Topic: drivenbyinsomnia - punbb total conversion

After using punbb for a long time on one of my old sites, I made a new site was completely built around punbb.  I've changed a lot on this site:

- I made my main page the index.php of the current directory and updated all the links
- I made my own news display which displays posts directly from a moderators' forum
- I removed all the available styles but mercury
- I added new fields to the database for alternative messenging system (Xfire)
- I added new fields to the database for members to update and are displayed on the roster (Favorite Map, Favorite Weapon)
- The main page reads and XML script and determines all of my clan's rankings off of TWL (TeamWarfare)
- The main page also monitors our clan's server status (not finished with formatting)
- I installed the Calendar Mod for punbb which I edited to only be viewed by members of my group and can only be edited by moderators

In the future I plan to update the style, but I've been focussing on the code first.  I'm relying on punbb's AWESOME use of CSS to revamp it later.

Here is the site link:
http://www.drivenbyinsomnia.com
*note sometimes my provider has DNS problems and the site is not up... so if you're really interested and fails check back in 10 minutes

Re: drivenbyinsomnia - punbb total conversion

very nicely done.