Topic: Updats to the Development

well iv noticed that there havent been any updates on dev.punbb.org in a while. is that because your writeing new code on your comp and waiting to upload it once your done tweeking it? or is it just cause you havent had the time to update it?

just been curious because its been 3 weeks acording to the time line.

Re: Updats to the Development

There have been longer "dry spells" than that, I wouldn't be worried

Its because he's waiting for me and I'm too busy with work to get it finished in a hurry. Not to mention my computer blew up (twice), my ISP went splat for a couple of days and Mozilla released Firefox 1.5 which is buggy as hell. Oh and my email is screwed, the anti spam thingy seems to be stopping anything thats not business email.

wow looks like your havin funn latley smile hah

And I've had the flu and I have just moved to a new appartment and I have another project (work) that I need to finish. Don't worry, we'll be back in the game in no time smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

The holidays has always been a hard time for me to focus, too many distractions.

So I got in the habit of taking some time off from thinking, egg nog anyone wink