Topic: StudioTraffic.com

I have been with StudioTraffic for a while, and I yes I have received a payment. This month, a 1600$ USD check came right to my door. You don't believe me? Sign Up under my referral link and you'll see my account level (over 5300$). If you know a little about StudioTraffic and use you brain a little you'll be able to calculate if it's actually possible to earn 1600$ per month with my account level. (it is tongue)
If you get your account level way higher you could earn up to 800$ per day (24000$ or so per month!!) big_smile!
Why am I showing you this?
Simply because I want to give you the opportunity to make money like me. If you sign up under my referral link, I promise to upgrade your account 10% of what you upgraded it. For example if you upgraded it by 1000$, I'll give you 100$ free.
Sounds fair? Try it, it's really worth it, and it's working!

Now, I also want to use some of the money I make with StudioTraffic to help PunBB.

@Rickard : If you want to start an account at studiopay (and studiotraffic) I'll send you some money right away, you'll be able to request a check (or cheque, not sure how it's written).
Quickly, StudioPay is the equivalant of Paypal.
www.studiopay.com
Now, if anyone is interested in my little offer, here's my referral link :
[REMOVED]

Just click on register and tell me if you registered, I'll see if you upgraded! Make sure you know what your getting into before upgrading your account, read a little about it, surf their forums, get informed. All I can tell you is that it's legit, I leave the decision to you.

[REMOVED]

Referral links removed /Rickard

2 (edited by snapsolutions 2005-12-14 05:11)

Re: StudioTraffic.com

I did tongue

Your membership application to StudioTraffic will be manually processed.

Please give us at least 24-48 hours to activate your account.

[edit]

Application was approved just minutes later. Great! smile

As far as I can see from the FAQ and other sources on the net, this is just a pyramid company (aka ponzi schemes), where new members investments fuels the payments of older members.
I'd be very careful investing money on this.
Like all pyramids, you can make money in the beginning, but one day the well is empty and the site closes down and you end up with a lot of money on an account that you can never get paid out.
Reminds me of World Games Inc.
Another such scheme aimed and net-users is called autosurf.

The internet versions of these companies take advantage of discussion forums to spread their advertisements.
Read the links below for more information, especially the google discussion is good smile
(Ultime, I don't mean to disrespect you, I only want to point out a different view on this)

http://www.scam.com/showthread.php?t=44 … diotraffic
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme
http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=449370

Pyramid scheme or not, to me, this looks dodgy.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

I totally understand, I do not want to push anyone.
Whatever I say, the final decision is yours, all I can say is that I personally got paid.

oh, c'mon ppl, at least ultime will make some money tongue

ultime wrote:

So you actually paid that much money to them? Seems like a large risk to me, as they can disappear at any time with all your money.

Connorhd wrote:
ultime wrote:

So you actually paid that much money to them? Seems like a large risk to me, as they can disappear at any time with all your money.

Well at first I upgraded 500$ or so, then I coumpouded my earnings into my account.
For example:
Month 1: Account level 500$, earnings : 150$.
Month 2: Account level 650$, earnings : 195$
Month 3: Account level 840$, earnings : 252$
and so on until I reached 5300$..
The maximum is 20000$ but once you reach it you can open another account, up to a maximum of 4 accouts.
I think I'll personally stop at like 10000$, then cashout the 3000$ monthly.

Hey ultime, corrupting everybody? tongue

If I had started back when I was thinking of it, how much money would I have now?

I don't HAVE a signature, ok?

creaturecorp wrote:

Hey ultime, corrupting everybody? tongue

If I had started back when I was thinking of it, how much money would I have now?

Your account level would probably be near 1000$..