Topic: punbb can be integrated with 123flashchat

Hi guys ,

punbb is a good forum , and  it can be integrated with 123flashchat , which  is  a  popular chat in chat industry!

If you want embed  forum and chat  on your own site, plz choose punbb and 123flashchat together ! And now there is some introdction of 123 flashchat !

123 Flash Chat server software is full-featured& high-performance Java chat server plus stunning Flash chat client!
It's a fast, easy and affordable solution to host and manage real-time communication.

123 Flash Chat server software allows you to organize chat-events, collaborative work sessions or online meetings. It brings you high-performance and rock solid stability with fast and easy installation on all major operating systems.

123 Flash Chat server software can integrate existing database of forum or website. It's fully-customizable to admin and end-user.

123 Flash Chat includes plain text chat and video chat/ web cam chat.

Easy to install! Even if you haven't any exprience in java and flash, you can install 123 flash chat server software in minutes!

123 Flash Chat has over 2000 customers from all around the world, including over 70 countries/region, and the number keeps growing!

Let admin sophia knows if you want the 123flashchat and this coooooool forum ----punbb together !

My email address is sophia@123flashchat.com  and u can also visit our site at www.123flashchat.com

Re: punbb can be integrated with 123flashchat

Moved to integration since this is not a plugin per se.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Could we see an example of this integration?

4 (edited by StevenBullen 2005-10-24 12:52)

Integration... I am not so sure.

Trying to get a free plug... I think so.

Had a quick look and way to much effort for anything half useful and not even staying with the same trend of PunBB. Lightweight...

5 (edited by Todd 2005-12-17 16:19)

I think the sophia post is spam.  After looking at the chat, it is nothing along the lines of punbb.  Way too bloated!  Perhaps they are just trying to get links directed at their site.  I noticed that the forum they link to is not punbb but rather another (inferior) forum offering.  Its a shame people feel a need to post garbage links on other sites to supposedly increase the value of their own.

I would have been a bit gentler if they were using Punbb, but since they are not, I don't see how they can say "Let admin sophia knows if you want the 123flashchat and this coooooool forum ----punbb together!"

What a crock!  No, I haven't had my coffee yet this morning!  Sorry for the flame!

If its cheaper to run Windows than it is to run Linux, how come Microsoft has all the money?