1 (edited by tj9991 2005-12-31 13:49)

Topic: Mario Kart: DS Central

I got rather bored and decided to start a new website, and when I was looking for the right forum software, I found PunBB to look like I wanted my site to.

The website is dedicated to Mario Kart: DS, which is a really fun game for the Nintendo DS

http://www.mkdsc.com/

Right now I'm working on drawing in more members off of advertising and Nintendo forums, so I can set up a few tournaments smile

Re: Mario Kart: DS Central

Looks very nice smile

Looking good. Maybe a Mario Kart picture somewhere in the design would be sweet. You don't really think of Mario Kart when you see the page.

Well I took your advice and invested in some theming

Due to my horrible lack of skills, I've modified an existing theme with some subtle icons to give the site a Nintendo feel to it

Also, a nice MK: DS header has been added to the top smile

how do you make the first letter in the titles bold like that? would you mind sharing the code edit? looks good by the way.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

6 (edited by tj9991 2006-01-02 23:42)

I've only modified the Quicktime theme and used the Miniportal mod, which I haven't changed any to make it bold for the first letter, so that comes with it smile

Dr.Jeckyl wrote:

how do you make the first letter in the titles bold like that? would you mind sharing the code edit? looks good by the way.

Here's the "trick":

font-variant: small-caps; font-size: 18px;

It looks very nice. I like your use of the "Quicktime" theme.

I have been looking for a MK:DS community, I think I have found one. :-D