Topic: Blank page when deleting

Hi

I get a blank page when i delete a message in my forum, aswell as my members. The link to latest message on the indexpage doesnt go away eather but the message does. I have 1.2.10 installed. Can someone help me to sort this out?

Thanks!

Re: Blank page when deleting

Enable DEBUG mode and post the full error message here.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

No error message appears, just a blank page.

The only thing that was different was that this came upp om the other sites "[ Generated in 0.025 seconds, 7 queries executed ]"

4 (edited by Widell 2006-01-10 19:56)

Oops, here it is..

0.00233      SELECT u.*, g.*, o.logged, o.idle FROM jrcusers AS u INNER JOIN jrcgroups AS g ON u.group_id=g.g_id LEFT JOIN jrconline AS o ON o.user_id=u.id WHERE u.id=2
0.00108     UPDATE jrconline SET logged=1136922777 WHERE user_id=2
0.00077     SELECT * FROM jrconline WHERE logged<1136922477
0.00151     SELECT f.id AS fid, f.forum_name, f.moderators, f.redirect_url, fp.post_replies, fp.post_topics, t.id AS tid, t.subject, t.posted, t.closed, p.poster, p.poster_id, p.message, p.hide_smilies FROM jrcposts AS p INNER JOIN jrctopics AS t ON t.id=p.topic_id INNER JOIN jrcforums AS f ON f.id=t.forum_id LEFT JOIN jrcforum_perms AS fp ON (fp.forum_id=f.id AND fp.group_id=1) WHERE (fp.read_forum IS NULL OR fp.read_forum=1) AND p.id=1488
0.00106     SELECT id FROM jrcposts WHERE topic_id=60 ORDER BY posted LIMIT 1
0.00047     SELECT COUNT(id) FROM jrcreports WHERE zapped IS NULL
0.00044     SELECT COUNT(id) FROM jrcmessages WHERE showed=0 AND owner=2
Total query time: 0.00766 s

Thats on the deletepage, then a blank page..

edit: the link to last message is still there but it says "Felaktig förfrågan. Länken du följde är inkorrekt eller utdaterad." (sry swedish)

By "message", do you mean a post or a private message? I see you have a PM mod installed. That's why I'm asking. Have you tried replacing the affected script with a fresh copy?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

By "message", do you mean a post or a private message? I see you have a PM mod installed. That's why I'm asking. Have you tried replacing the affected script with a fresh copy?

I mean a post.. No I havent tryed that..