1 (edited by gleb 2006-02-16 23:14)

Topic: Web Page Statistics....

I need some help to find a good, easy to use, not to demanding webpage statistics. It´s good if it contains number of hits (both unique and total), amount of data that has been transfered and so on...?

// gleb

And did a mention that it should be free wink

Re: Web Page Statistics....

awstats springs to mind http://www.awstats.org/

or BBClone.

4 (edited by pogenwurst 2006-02-16 23:46)

Moved to general discussion (a counter could be used on PunBB, though it might not necessarily, and I didn't get the impression that you wanted something exlusively for PunBB). If my logic in moving the topic was flawed please let me know.

Anyway, I agree with bodhisattva, BBClone is pretty nice. If you decide to use it, I posted a messy thread about using it on PunBB awhile back.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

5 (edited by bodhisattva 2006-02-16 23:49)

Messy or no messy, I followed your instructions and worked like a charm smile BBClone is very good, but sometime you need to do some code digging, because I think it can show too much sensitive data (if you let your users view the statistics data).

Pogenwurst...sorry for posting in the wron category...your right it´s statistics for the entire site I´m looking for, not punBB only so you did the right thing to move it. I´ll have a look later on today at the BBClona and AWStats. Thanx alot!