Re: Group Forum Subscribe 1.4

elbekko wrote:

If you really want, I'll rewrite it a bit to not use HTML mail and just send it through pun_mail();

That would be great! I don't mind if the URL is sent as plain text instead of HTML. Actually, I think it is better because people won't think it is SPAM! I really appreciate it if you have the time to do this, because my forum users are all complaining about not having this feature since I switched from PHPBB...

Yeah, ok. If I find time today I'll do it, else you'll have to wait until saturday.

Thanks. I can wait. I problably won't be able to test anything till next week anyway. I appreciate the effort!

New release posted, now uses pun_mail() wink

Thanks! I'll give it a spin right away!

Still doesn't work!

Does this have anything to do with it?

http://help.textdrive.com/index.php?pg= … amp;id=126

No, Register Globals isn't used. What is the link to your site? I'll come and test it over there tongue

It should be fixed now. Version 1.4.1 is now available on PunRes. Information on the error can be found in the thread on PunRes.

Could someone help me out with this mod? I'd like to have it send the entire post in the email as well, with the ability to respond through email that would then make a new post, causing a new mass email to anyone in the group (copy of yahoo group's function). Anyone know how to do this?

I can settle for the post text being put in the email, instead of just the link to the post

The replying and all would be alot harder than you'd think...

Including the post in the message would be doable tho.. I'd need to take a look at the code for that wink