Topic: mark topics as read 1.1.3

hey there as i posted in the punres forum  i have installed the mod in punbb 1.2.5 and i appear to have this bug
i am getting  Error: Unable to update user visit data.
but when i refresh the page the page seems to load
as i have discovered the error appears when user has no cookies from the site
now i have just discovered that the show new topics function doesn't work properly too (i guess its cause when a user has no cockies ,cant see new topics since his last visit has well cause there wan't last visit )
do you know where is the problem?
tnks

Re: mark topics as read 1.1.3

Well, it installs properly for me, so I would get fresh copies of the files and remod them smile

dude but i have other installed mods and my punbb version is 1.2.5 where can i get the fresh files..

Well, you can get fresh 1.2.5 files from the museum, but you really should update to 1.2.8 and then re-apply your mods

if i update to 1.28 the database wont reset?
and the mods? will they reset?
when can i find a tutorial to update to 1.28?
tnks a lot smile

http://punbb.org/docs/install.html
No, it won't affect the mods in your database
Yes, it will affect the mods in your files: you'll have to do it again

do you think its really relevant to do a datab backup?

Hello

I posted this problem om punres also, but I thought to maximise my chances of an answer.. smile

I'm getting an error with this mod that I have no idea how to fix. It seems to appear at random. I would be happy for any help on the subject.

punBB returns the following error:

An error was encountered
File: /var/www/***/forum/include/functions.php
Line: 91

PunBB reported: Unable to update user visit data

Database reported: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '=1143755887, read_topics=NULL WHERE id=2' at line 1 (Errno: 1064)

punBB 1.2.11 running on MySQL 4.1.15