Topic: æøå(Danish letters) problem.

Hi

I have a problem with my PunBB forum, if you post a topic with æøå in it, it will stop there. So the only thing posted is the text up to where æøå starts.
First I had a "Unable to insert search index" problem, but I fixed that searching these forums, but I can't find this problem.

Info:
PunBB 1.2.11
PHP 5.1.2 with hardening patch
MySQL 5
MySQL charset:  UTF-8 Unicode (utf8)
MySQL connection collation: utf8_general_ci

Anyone that can help? smile

Re: æøå(Danish letters) problem.

Does it insert the full text into the database or is it truncated? If you view the source of the page, is the full text there?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

No it does not insert the whole text into the database, I guess it's a problem inside post.php? And no, it's not in the source either. smile

Hmm, that's odd. That probably means there's something going on in the code. Some debugging would be nice. How does the query inserting the post look? Try echo:ing it out instead of running it.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Hmm, It seems like I can't find the right post INSERT into posts, can you help me out? smile

Look for "Insert the new post" in post.php. That's the line.