Topic: can't login

i have set up the forums on my server PC i can login on it but i can't get logged in on my other pc on my network....i even tried creating a new account...the account was created but i still can't login on any other pc but the server.....i get the redirect page but when i gat back to the index page it displays "not logged in"....???

thanks in advance for any help.

Hosy

Re: can't login

UPDATE:

ok i can login through my wireless network on my laptop but i still can't get it to work on my desktop...if anyone has any idea why please let me know....i would like to figure out a fix in case anyone else has this problem.....thx

3 (edited by Hosy 2006-05-11 14:12)

ok the new problem is i can't make any changes in the admin index unless i am using my server pc....i am at work and i can login on my laptop and make posts but i can't make the topic a sticky or make any admin changes...the error reads...

Info

Bad HTTP_REFERER. You were referred to this page from an unauthorized source. If the problem persists please make sure that 'Base URL' is correctly set in Admin/Options and that you are visiting the forum by navigating to that URL. More information regarding the referrer check can be found in the PunBB documentation.

Go back

thanks,
Hosy

http://punbb.org/docs/faq.html#faq2_1