Topic: Here is the best way to make your forum active !

We all know how hard it is to kick-off new forum.

Well you can always join PostFusion at http://www.adminfusion.com/forums/

The system works you install your forum and then subscribe to other forums and boost your posts balance ... I made 300 posts on other forums and received 150 ... It is quite good for new forums and punbb is supported wink

You should all consider joining the program because remember ... guests won't join if you forum is empty !!

If you join ! Consider subscribing to my soccer forum wink  since I told you where to boost your forum hehe

Re: Here is the best way to make your forum active !

I've done post trades before, and I've got mixed feelings about them. On one hand, yes, they can help fill up your forum, but all too often you end up with lazy posters who just spam you a few times,  degrading the quality of your community.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Re: Here is the best way to make your forum active !

If you take closer look at PostFusion post exchange there is quite good. I've done post exchange earlier and was not satisfied and then I discoverd PostFusion wink    Now this is not advertising cos I have nothing to do with Admin and Post Fusion. I just wanted to share this since punbb is supported too and I think my puni is the only one in program !