Topic: how to hide a forum for moderator

How do i hide a forum for moderator?

i checked off all the checkboxes under administration option Forums. But still the moderator can see the specified forum. So how can i really disable it, only the administrator(s) have the right to see it.

Re: how to hide a forum for moderator

mightyspawn wrote:

How do i hide a forum for moderator?

i checked off all the checkboxes under administration option Forums. But still the moderator can see the specified forum. So how can i really disable it, only the administrator(s) have the right to see it.

are you sure? i just did it on my test board and it works.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Re: how to hide a forum for moderator

When you say "Administration" do you mean the admin panel, or the administration section of the profile? The forum listing under in the administration section of the profile merely determines what forums the user is allowed to moderate; it has nothing to do with being able to read a forum. Edit the permissions of the forum you want hidden by clicking "Administration" in the horizontal navigation bar along the top of the page and clicking "Forums" on the left, then clicking "Edit" by the forum you need hidden.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.