Re: Attachments

Yes, I too am curious to know whether this is still in development or was abandoned. If it was abandoned could the current work be posted so that others could work on it?

It's not abandoned, no need to worry ... I'm just out of time completely ... I'm actually supposed to finish up some preparations for tomorrow morning, instead of checking here, and it's 00:40 here now ... and at 0800 I must be at the university, I'll be glad if I get 5 hours of sleep ... so that might give you a clue that I'm shocked with work atm. sad

But the mod will be released, trust me ... I had planned to work on it this week, but things came up that needed first hand priority.

I know the feeling. I'm also completely swamped with work right now. It will slow down next week though. I WILL work on 1.1 then. I don't care what comes up. I really need to get my shit together and get some work done :/

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

54 (edited by Frank H 2003-11-07 15:14)

Ok, now after the exams I have managed to get some free time ... and I have now installed the mod, according to my readme, and is bughunting ... 2 bugs found, and both fixed ... (only minor stuff, that rejected uploading when it shold have allowed ... luckily I'm usually going from deny to allow, so these bugs rarely is anything more than annoying) smile

So ... I'm not dead or something, and this mod will arrive ... whenever I feel like it should be ok to use smile

Edit: err... 3 bugs ... big_smile

still zZZZ, plz hadwrk on it !!!! thX much ppl

it is released, look in the [released] thread ...