Topic: Just a warning

I'm planning on integrating a few sites into their own punbb setups, so if the Internet suddenly stops working or your lights happen to turn bright purple, perhaps your toilet flushes randomly by itself or your microwave starts vomitting out hundreds of Paul Walker movies on DVD...well, it's probably because of me. Sorry about that.

Figured I'd issue the warning, considering I'm known to delete "include" folders from Xoops when it says to delete the "install" folder, since I apparently have a second grade reading ability.

And now that I'm done with that, here is something dumb (as if this whole post wasn't):

http://www.sidebreak.net/uploads/1146538664/med_gallery_1_2_31323.jpg

Re: Just a warning

lol

Re: Just a warning

I'm in a weird mood tonight. I figured I'd let it out on a forum that doesn't know yet how odd I actually am.

And I decided that I'm only going to integrate into one site at the moment, since one of them would require an act of god, or atleast a week, to go back through and change to make work together. My code is wacky like that. Sometimes (most times), I'm surprised it works at all. I often imagine my server looks at my pages and says "What the hell am I supposed to do with this" and then just makes something it imagines should happen happen.