Topic: Commodore 128 Alive!

Have started a PunBB forum for the Commodore 128, have used PunFrontpage & added a few extra mods as well - comments pls ? wink

http://landover.no-ip.com

Re: Commodore 128 Alive!

I use the popular Firefox extension NoScript. It turns off Javascript for all sites that I have not whitelisted. When I visit your site with No Script activated, I get this error. You might want to look into that.

Bassguy wrote:

I use the popular Firefox extension NoScript. It turns off Javascript for all sites that I have not whitelisted. When I visit your site with No Script activated, I get this error. You might want to look into that.

It is an error... but think you will find he knows about this. Due to the 'Please click here if your browser rests on this page'

lacklord: Try cleaning up your re-direction....

Bassguy wrote:

Not an error - it uses a javascript redirect (& java is also utilised elsewhere on the site), if it doesn't redirect because you have java turned off, just click on the redirect link.