Topic: My punbb forum [transferspeculation.com]

I've just completed the installation/styling of my punbb forum and I must say that it was far easier than I would have expected. Fantastic tool here!

My forum is a football (soccer) based forum that users will be able to utilise to discuss latest transfers, news, etc etc. And you can find it here: transferspeculation.com.

I also have a question, unsure where to ask it though, perhaps someone can direct me... Next to someones post, probably underneath the "Administrator/Moderator/Member" title, I think it would be cool to include a "Supports: Team Name" detail. I have no idea how easy or difficult this would be to implement, anyone have any idea?

Thanks!!

Re: My punbb forum [transferspeculation.com]

Goooooal!!!!

Under User groups, Set user title to yes.

You mean create a new user group for each team? Seems a bit long winded! I was thinking of an option of adding an extra field in the members profile (like locations, real name etc), and then have the forum spit that extra field out under the user title... If there's somewhere detailing how to do this, I'd love to know!

Look at my info on the left, do you see PunBB Docasaurus under my nick?

You can give each user in a group access to this field in their profile.

Ah I see, cheers man!

Looks wonderful, great job!

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Great template, do you plan to release it for download?

http://www.info-mob.com/forum/ - Croatian forum only, don't bother if you don't speak Croatian :)

Hmm, I don't plan to release it just yet, but it may happen in the future!

Thanks for the compliment pogenwurst!