1 (edited by ahniwanika 2006-07-13 23:10)

Topic: A site I made, and some applause

Hey. I just want to thank the folks that made punbb, and everyone that makes the mods.

I had previously installed minibb, but did not like it at all; particularly the part about having to pay for the good plugins sad

I especially like how easy it was to integrate, and after a bit of thinking, the way css is organized as I have a style switcher on my site (eventhough I still have to fix up the styles a bit )

Anyways, my forum is at http://intercontinentalcry.mahost.org/unitytalk/

Cheers,

Ahni

Re: A site I made, and some applause

Very nice, and very clean! The onyl suggestion I would make is at the bottom where you have 'hosted by mutualaid.org | Home | Forum | Petition | Links | About | Contact'. Have like a 1% padding on top and the bottom of those links so it is not all bunched up.

Hey. Thanks Glass Casket; I have done that.

Ahni

hey, just wanted to re-share my site (see link in first post) as I recenty fully integrated my site into punbb (before it was the other way around. I'm no pro, but I'm extremely pleased.

I do have one request if no one minds - can a few folks test the button on the top left of the site, to see if it goes on/off - or rather, if you can even see the site (particularly if you use mac and linux.)

Thanks alot.

Ahni

I'm on a windows machine, but your text and stuff up to the top left worked perfect for me.  Nice modding work here.