1 (edited by helter 2006-08-02 05:25)

Topic: Microsoft Zune

http://img62.imageshack.us/img62/3088/19602719194018317fdowg2.png

I think the image sums it up. lol

If you don't know what Zune is, it's basically Microsoft's take on the iPod.

Re: Microsoft Zune

holly crap that is hilarious. big_smile

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

ROFLMAO =P

lol now thats srange

elb, what test database do u use on ur local host?

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

Hilarious, though I'm actually looking forward to seeing how the Zune is...

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

how did they pick the name zune? why not name it pmp portable media player and stamp the media player logo on it..

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

quaker wrote:

how did they pick the name zune? why not name it pmp portable media player and stamp the media player logo on it..

I don't think "portable media player" or "pmp" really rolls of the tongue like Zune does... plus portable media player is already a generic name used by many manufacturers.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

pogenwurst wrote:

I am aswell. I'm not anti-microsoft, however I do think their practices are kind of retarded (to put it nicely) the majority of the time.

quaker wrote:

Yeah, Microsof really wants people that call a product of them "Pimp" =P

elbekko wrote:
quaker wrote:

Yeah, Microsof really wants people that call a product of them "Pimp" =P

Sweet.. a portable pimp tongue

helter wrote:
pogenwurst wrote:

I am aswell. I'm not anti-microsoft, however I do think their practices are kind of retarded (to put it nicely) the majority of the time.

Same here. I'm fine with Microsoft seeking a profit, but I wish they would do so by creating superior products rather than through brand lock-in.

Does the 8-ball know all? Magic 8-Ball Answers Your Questions Regarding Microsoft?s ?Zune?

I think the 'general' Windows user (i.e. not some super-suave geeky type) will favor it over the iPod/iTunes. Considering most of what I hear about iTunes on Windows is that it's "terrible", it's a pain in the ass, and all that jazz. However, when it comes to those Mac users... it's another story. So who knows.

iTunes on Windows is not all that great but the iPod is very nice.

Obviously the iPod has drawn people to the Mac, thus is the reason for Zune.