1 (edited by Life Spirit 2006-08-29 13:16)

Topic: UserGroup Colors[ HELP ]

Ok, i added everything in main.tpl and my colors aren't changing =\ I did it exactly how i did when i had MyPunBB, is there anything I have to do different? Also if someone could let me know how to make UserGroup's have a certain picture in their titles (stars, dollar signs, ect)

Re: UserGroup Colors[ HELP ]

I don't know how MyPunBB does colored usergroups, but I have a feeling that it's different than doing it on a normal PunBB forum.

Anyway, try the colored usergroups mod.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

For MyPunBB.com issues, you should really ask on the MyPunBB.com support forums.

Mark wrote:

For MyPunBB.com issues, you should really ask on the MyPunBB.com support forums.

Well, it's really not a MyPunBB.com issue. According to his post, he has a PunBB install on his own host, and he's trying to implement colored usergroups in the same fashion as when he had a forum on MyPunBB. That's what the situation seems to be, at least.

Life Spirit wrote:

I did it exactly how i did when i had MyPunBB, is there anything I have to do different?

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

ahh ok ill let you off wink

Yes, but how do i get it to be that color on the (users online) and the (Top 20 posters) sad