Topic: Subdreamer and punBB

Hellow. i have tried to make, that when i open my custom plugin in sd, i could see the forum in there. i tried to "include the file" after the custom plugin, but it doesnt seem to work. can someone step by step explain, how i could do this. thanks in advance and hope someone could help.

Re: Subdreamer and punBB

you'll have to use the iframe plugin for sd to "integrate" punbb into sd. subdreamer doesn't fully integrate with punbb. in fact it doesn't integrate at all yet.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

Dr.Jeckyl wrote:

you'll have to use the iframe plugin for sd to "integrate" punbb into sd. subdreamer doesn't fully integrate with punbb. in fact it doesn't integrate at all yet.

Ok, i'll try

and i saw the topic below now, an is it possible to remake subdreamer skin for ready to use in punbb? or do i have to make it from totaly zero?

Iframe plugin doesn;t fit my need at all ;/

6 (edited by Dr.Jeckyl 2006-09-10 07:30)

123123 wrote:

and i saw the topic below now, an is it possible to remake subdreamer skin for ready to use in punbb? or do i have to make it from totaly zero?

there is nothing about punbb or subdreamer that is compatible so you'll have to build the skin from scratch to work on both.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more