Topic: "Junk" button

One of the most irritating but essential jobs that I and my moderators have to do is delete junk messages.

This could be made a whole lot less time consuming if there was a simple "Junk" button that would with 1 click move the message to a quarantine folder and return the mod to the forum list.

Could this be a future feature?
Thanks!

--Alan

Re: "Junk" button

If nothing else, this should be easy to implement as an extension in 1.3.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

or it be cool to just have it move it too a seperate section that only administration can see. Like have a id field to type and submit what forum id to send it to when  the button is hit.

4 (edited by Smartys 2006-09-10 20:57)

Just move the topic to a hidden forum? tongue

yeah i know thats what i do but that be kinda cool if there was just a little button itself that you can select id of what forum to send it to and have is save that til you change it if you want. Then just press that button and it moves if for ya. That be cool

Along with a Junk button, we could also have a How-to button that moves a post to a forum and leaves a redirect.

So many times in support forums someone makes a post that you say to yourself, wow that's neat and then you have to search for it when you remember about it and want to use the example.

Do you mean kinda have it so that everyone can have a favorites type thing? where they can add topic links by clicking like add to and then they have a list of what topics they like and such and dont want to forget?

No, I think he just means that admins/mods would be able to use such a button to quickly move a topic to a particular forum.

For example, if PunBB had a "resolved issues" section, the button could be configured to move topics from troubleshooting to there.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.