Topic: v1.2.13; Hebrew; Reveresed options

Hi there,

I have just installed v1.2.13 of this wonferful BB system with the Hebrew language support and it seems that in the administrative options, No means Yes and Yes means No... smile

For example, if I set maintainence mode on No, it tells me it is now ON.
If I set it to Yes, it tells me it is now OFF.

The same for showing the rules and I presume that many other options...
I there something I didn't do right, or something I need to tweak?

Otherwise this is a serious problem that will not allow me to use this system properlly...

Thank you!

Re: v1.2.13; Hebrew; Reveresed options

Change the language file and post the correction here smile
Someone must've messed something up wink

Unless an rtl display has made the inputs switch places but not their labels.

4 (edited by YtseJam 2006-09-28 18:13)

It's possible the lables are just wrong...
Where do I manually edit this?

--
off-topic, anyone know if punBB dislike Opera?
See screen shot: http://img63.imageshack.us/img63/3315/operabbev0.jpg

Opera has a weird bug when displaying rtl. I haven't been able to work out what the problem is yet.

As for what to edit, PunBB doesn't have language file support for admin so I assume you are using the admin console in English. Is that correct or do you have a special version converted to Hebrew.

Everything is onverted to RTL, but the admins options are still in English, just RTLed.
I have not noticed any translation files for admin pages, BTW...

Thats what I though. I think the rtl display is switching the inputs over but not switching the labels so you get wrong labels with the inputs.

There are no language files for admin so you have to edit all the files manually starting with admin_options.php. You will be pleased to know PunBB 1.3 will have langauge file support for admin so it should be possible to do a full rtl Hebrew version.

Personally I think as you are using admin in English you would be better off using it ltr which might make your problem go away.

Well I can't switch my display to LTR just for the admin pages, if I'm switching, I'm switching my entire forum display...

I login as administrator with english language to keep LTR.
About RTL in opera and firefox thay are not right support CSS RTL reading, I have some problem with backgrounds with FF and Opera, in FF i have problem with Lists squares etc..., about me i have problem to understand CSS smile .
IE is good, Microsoft always has good customers in the Middleeast big_smile

If your people come crazy, you will not need to your mind any more.

admin options is surely in English.