Topic: IE7 Header Problem

I am integrating punbb with a new re-design set to launch soon. I am having trouble with the header in IE7. Just open it up in IE7 and you can see what I am talking about:

http://forums.freelovemd.com

It has to have something to do with the fact that it is inside the DIV of my original template(it doesn't do it in a default install), but I have no idea why. All I have done is taken the original punbb and dropped it into my existing layout, and made a few color and style changes.

I am triggering haslayout by using zoom:1 in the layout surrounding it, but I don't see why it would cause IE7 to do this. It looks fine in IE6.

Any help would be awesome.

Thanks

Re: IE7 Header Problem

What version of PunBB are you using?  IE7 had some css problems with the header but I thought it was fixed in PunBb 1.13 or 1.14?  Maybe I'm wrong though.

I am using the latest. It happens only in IE7, right now it isn't because I made the background color the same, other wise the navigation box stops at the end of the links instead of continuing across the page.

Err... I can't see much difference between FF2 and IE7 =/

5 (edited by astrojny 2006-11-06 21:17)

elbekko: if you read the post above, I changed the background of the nav menu to match the box, otherwise it will only extend to where the links end and no farther.

So basically you can't see a difference now, but if I changed the background color behind the navlinks you would, so the problem is still there, you just can't see it.