Topic: The errors i get(Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers )

When i first installed punbb i got this errors.I troubleshooted and they went away.
Now i have changed index.php. Previously it was index.php now it is forum.php.I did this because i had to integrate my site with this forum.so my site homepage is the index.php.
The moment i did that i got this scary errors here below.
Assist.
Cheers.
Regards Francis

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\index.php:9) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\header.php on line 10

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\index.php:9) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\header.php on line 11

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\index.php:9) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\header.php on line 12

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\index.php:9) in c:\Inetpub\wwwroot\FNGARI\bmb\header.php on line 13

Re: The errors i get(Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers )

Check line 9 in index.php

post snippet of your index.php line 0-20ish?

echo "deadram"; echo; fortune;

There was only some space and i deleted it.
What could be the other problem.

That IS the problem. Any form of content sent before a header() or setcookie() call will invalidate the sent headers.