Topic: Upcoming PunBB 1.3 and miniportal

Has anyone tried to fit new, upcoming punbb 1.3 (svn) and miniportal guide (on wiki..) work together, i think guide needs little editing and of course, 1.3 have new CSS and colors, just wanted to know if anyone is already done somekinda guide for that.. when 1.3 comes out (hope it comes out soon, but let's wait till its ready..) i want to start using it, and miniportal with it..

second question, just for developers and ppl who know about this, does developers info about last releases b4 final release, like RC or something to tell mod developers to start upgrading their modifications to work with 1.3, just to be sure that most used mods are ready to work with 1.3 when it comes out smile

Re: Upcoming PunBB 1.3 and miniportal

Jannejt wrote:

Has anyone tried to fit new, upcoming punbb 1.3 (svn) and miniportal guide (on wiki..) work together, i think guide needs little editing and of course, 1.3 have new CSS and colors, just wanted to know if anyone is already done somekinda guide for that.. when 1.3 comes out (hope it comes out soon, but let's wait till its ready..) i want to start using it, and miniportal with it..

I wouldn't worry too much, I'll make sure there is either a miniportal guide for 1.3 or possibly a miniportal extension smile

Jannejt wrote:

second question, just for developers and ppl who know about this, does developers info about last releases b4 final release, like RC or something to tell mod developers to start upgrading their modifications to work with 1.3, just to be sure that most used mods are ready to work with 1.3 when it comes out smile

Yeh, there will be a beta or RC or dev version of 1.3 released before the final version, as well as extensions written by the dev team.

Re: Upcoming PunBB 1.3 and miniportal

Connorhd wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much, I'll make sure there is either a miniportal guide for 1.3 or possibly a miniportal extension smile

That new extension system rocks, hope you'll make extension, could be very useful.. smile

Connorhd wrote:

Yeh, there will be a beta or RC or dev version of 1.3 released before the final version, as well as extensions written by the dev team.

That's great! Thanks for the fast reply Connorhd big_smile

..I tested SVN version and used db_update.php, it was working great and no problems at all, keep up good work! smile smile smile