Re: Making a Clickable Link to Another Site?

Best suggestion, forget about dreamweaver. (that would explain the upload directory in the path when viewing extern.php) *Actually I'm not familiar with dreamweaver and I'm sure there is an option to turn off where it updates paths or whatever they call it but really, you don't need dreamweaver for this.

Anyway, it's likely dreamweaver has modified some of your files. Since you haven't installed any mods the best thing would be to download a fresh copy of PunBB from here and upload to your server using an ftp program like filezilla or smartftp.

As for the php files in the cache directory they are safe to delete though it shouldn't matter though you definately don't want dreamweaver synchronizing them.

I received it at first, and was too busy to check. But now I can't find the attachment anymore =/

Paul,
Where would I look to see if that is the culprit?

As far as I can tell, which is very limited, parser.php looks clean. It doesn't seem to be redirecting the url.

http://boroughvent.com/ImagesBV/parserphpjunk.png

ElBekko, I sent it again.

Soonotes,
If I download and install a new copy, will I lose anything in my current Forum, will it affect current users, etc?

Will the config.php change?
I had a hell of a time getting it to accept the first one!

YOU GUYS ARE GENIUSES (or is that GENII?)

It kept coming back to the parser.php files because you ALL said "PARSER.PHP idiot!".

I went to the parser.php file, lines 277 and compared it to the fresh parser file (thanks soonotes).
It HAD gotten corrupted... somehow.
I replaced the parser.php file, uploaded it, and presto!

Thank you all so much. I really appreciate the thoughts and suggestions.

I hope I don't have to come back here for any more help - but I'm sure you know that I'll return, because I'm basically clueless tongue