Topic: Usernames as Mods

Hey,

How can I instead of many shown usernames under moderated by have only the name Moderators? So it's less messy.

Thank you.

Re: Usernames as Mods

Open index.php
Go to line 123 and change

<em>('.$lang_common['Moderated by'].'</em>

to

(

No, sorry, I haven't meant that. I meant like...instead of usernames, only Moderated by: Moderators is shown. And then you could click on moderators and see the users in that group. Is that possible in PunBB?

4 (edited by rumstil 2007-03-06 18:19)

Why not just remove it from the index page altogether. I never really understood why you need to see a list of moderators, when you're at the forum "choosing" page. Even "Moderated by: moderators" is clutter.

The natural place for it seems to be, in the forum topic list page. At that point you may see some posts that aren't appropriate and a list of moderators would actually be useful.

5 (edited by Strofanto 2007-03-06 18:33)

luksy wrote:

No, sorry, I haven't meant that. I meant like...instead of usernames, only Moderated by: Moderators is shown. And then you could click on moderators and see the users in that group. Is that possible in PunBB?

Yes.
In index.php delete everything between line 117 and 123 and replace with

$moderators = "<a href=\"userlist.php?username=&show_group=2&sort_by=username\">Moderators Groups</a>";