Topic: Modifying SQL tables directly

Is there any description of the SQL tables and the dependencies between them ?

Specifically I want to delete a bunch of users who've never posted and are probably spambots .
Can I just delete the records in , in my case ,  4thCoSyusers , or are there other tables I must also update ? I see "bans" links to userID . I guess the records must be deleted there also ?

Thanks ,

Re: Modifying SQL tables directly

Bans are not lined to specific users
Posts, authors, etc are: might I suggest deleting them through their profiles or (if there are too many) using the copy of the User Management plugin I posted in the topic

http://punbb.org/docs/dev.html#dbtables

Good point! Did anybody ever write down the purpose and the connections of all the files of a normal punBB installation?
I am trying to modify punBB to use it for different purposes. Therefore, that would be very helpful, so that I know where I have to change what...

FluxBB - v1.4.8

Thanks for the input .

I just went ahead and deleted the bouncing users directly from the users table using the phpMyAdmin interface .  No apparent problems . ( They had no posts anyway . )

Bob Armstrong wrote:

Thanks for the input .

I just went ahead and deleted the bouncing users directly from the users table using the phpMyAdmin interface .  No apparent problems . ( They had no posts anyway . )

No subscriptions and no posts? Yeah, just deleting from the table works then