Topic: Size of smileys in Quick Post and Post Reply

I just added new smileys to my forum, the way it was described in the FAQ. I also deleted the width="15" and height="15" attribute from parser.php because my smiles are bigger than that. When inserted into the post, they look just fine, but the problem I'm having is that in the Quick Post and Post Reply pages they still appear as 15x15, which looks crap. I tried looking around in the forum, but I couldn't find a solution to my problem, so please excuse if this has been posted before.

I also think I'm using a mod to display the smileys in the posting pages in the first place, but I can't remember which one, I'm afraid. Maybe someone can help. Please? Thanks!

-TeeJay

2 (edited by TJ_TeeJay 2007-04-07 12:09)

Re: Size of smileys in Quick Post and Post Reply

Sorry for posting too soon, I found the solution to my problem. It was indeed the mod I'm using, which is EasyBBcode. I changed the size attributes in it and things now work fine. If any of the admins wants to delete this topic, go ahead, that would be fine.

-TeeJay

Re: Size of smileys in Quick Post and Post Reply

I'll leave it. I'm sure it will happen to somebody else with this mod. Moving to modifications.