Topic: Insert photo

I am looking for a message board that has a upload image function when writing/editing an article.  I have a client who needs to post pictures and isn't very tech savy.  I used MODAPP and they have the feature but its a cgi script and can be bulky.  Ideally, a user could upload the image directly from their pc and place it into the post without knowing html/bbcode............help?

Sales@causatech.com

Re: Insert photo

Have you tested the attachment mod? http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=3179

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

No, I haven't installed these forums yet.  I am however impressed at the speed as Im used to bulky phpbb forums.  Does that mod have what Im looking for?

Maybe.... it adds the ability to attach files to posts. You'll get a link to the file below the post-message.

Anyone have a demo I can look at?

this thread has some screenshots (at the bottom of the first post), screenshots of all the things in the mod IIRC

seems that it puts a link to the file but doesnt display the picture within the post?

You could edit the coding so it does show you the image.

---------> PLEASE REMEMBER I GOT THE FIRST EVER POST OF PUNBB 1.1! <---------
---------> PLEASE REMEMBER I GOT THE FIRST EVER POST OF PUNBB 1.1! <---------

I cant, maybe someone else could.  **hint hint**