Topic: My Warcraft Guild Forums

A bunch of us here in Boise, ID all play World of Warcraft together on the Lethon server.  So in the process of setting up an official site and forums to use, I whipped out this style.

http://planb.idahogamers.org

I just need to work out one bug in IE7 with the whole forum showing on the left side of the screen instead of staying in the center like it should.  Once I get that kink out, then I will see about submitting the style over at punres.

Re: My Warcraft Guild Forums

IE7 has a mind of it own..... noramally i fix all the issue for FF and IE6 and that does it for ie7.

ff=firefox

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

3 (edited by fmimoso 2007-04-20 18:47)

Looks good.

As to centering in IE try replacing this in wow.css

html, body {
margin:0pt auto;
padding:0pt;
width:800px;
}

with this

HTML {TEXT-ALIGN: center}
BODY {TEXT-ALIGN: left; MARGIN: auto; PADDING: 0; WIDTH: 800px}

4 (edited by Tecil 2007-04-20 19:14)

quaker wrote:

IE7 has a mind of it own..... noramally i fix all the issue for FF and IE6 and that does it for ie7.

ff=firefox

Q

Well I'm all about FF, the only reason I discovered it was one of the guildies used IE7 and said the page looked weird.

fmimoso wrote:

Looks good.

Wow you guys are fast, I didn't even get a chance to troubleshoot it.  That fixed it of course, thanks for the help.

I hate to do this, but all those images are copyrighted from Blizzard Entertainment, and unless you give credit for using all their own designs then I am forced to say this is a ripped site.

While I did use some images from Blizzard, I did modify them quite a bit to get it to fit into my layout.  But if all you want is a note giving them credit, I'll be happy to include a message in the footer.

set the punwrap a bit smaller almost got it..... if it is 800px try 780 !

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!