Topic: broacast email failing

I am not sure if I should be asking my hosting service or the punbb community about this issue, so I'm asking both:

I am receiving errors while trying to send a broadcast email to 105 users. The messages are:

An error was encountered
Error: Unable to send e-mail. Please contact the forum administrator with the following error message reported by the SMTP server: "550 sorry, no mailbox here by that name. (#5.7.17) ".

#2 - without SMTP username & SMTP password in "options" under the admin menus
An error was encountered
Error: Unable to send e-mail. Please contact the forum administrator with the following error message reported by the SMTP server: "553 sorry, that domain isn't in my list of allowed rcpthosts (#5.7.1) ".

the account for webmaster does exist - i get mail all the time from the website because I have "notify new registrations" switched on. Can anyone shed some light on what's going wrong, please?

Re: broacast email failing

I would ask your host, but I think the issue has to do with the email addresses you're sending to, which would explain why "nodtify new registrations" works

You're quite right. An few email addresses failed on sending, and it looks like the whole broadcast system failed thereafter because no-one received the broadcast. Should that be the case?

No, because the emails are sent at once, not in batches wink

One more question please:

is there any way to view a log of the boradcast feature - formatted or raw?