Topic: A little help needed with pun downloads MOD

I am trying to add the pun Downloads mod to my site. I am having a problem and here is what it is.

I am using a mod called Forum Notes. I have managed to get the downlaod mod working but my problem is in this line:

This is what I am suppose to replace:

<th><a href="admin_forums.php?edit_forum=<?php echo $cur_forum['fid'] ?>">Edit</a> - <a href="admin_forums.php?del_forum=<?php echo $cur_forum['fid'] ?>">Delete</a></th>

with:

<th><a href="admin_forums.php?<?php if ($cur_forum['type'] == '1') echo 'edit_d_forum'; elseif ($cur_forum['type'] == '2') echo 'edit_l_forum'; else 'edit_forum'; ?>=<?php echo $cur_forum['fid'] ?>">Edit</a> - <a href="admin_forums.php?del_forum=<?php echo $cur_forum['fid'] ?>">Delete</a></th>

What happens is this. If I remove the original line then I obviously don't see the options to add a new download forum. However, if I add the new line I can see the options to add a new download forum but then when I try to save it I get a message "You must enter a note heading" The Forum Note heading is not there. Now, if I leave the 2 lines above in there I can pick and choose which ones I want to use for editing and adding forums or editing or adding a download forum. I am hoping someone can help me with this. Sorry if it all seems too confusing. I can't think of a better way to explain myself.

Thanks
Bingiman