Topic: Problems with Fontsize

The fontsize for my forum is 12px, but yesterday I checked my forum on Internet Explorer 7. And the fontsize was really small. So small that you couldn't read it. I use Mac OS X so I can't see the problem. Does anybody know how that comes. In Safari and Firefox, the fontsize is normal.

Re: Problems with Fontsize

http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=7181

also  for adjusting the font size for IE6 or 7 hold down the ctrl and use the scroll mouse to adjust the font size of the font on any website.......

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

quaker wrote:

also  for adjusting the font size for IE6 or 7 hold down the ctrl and use the scroll mouse to adjust the font size of the font on any website.......

Actually, thats not correct. In IE7 ctrl+mousewheel controls zooming not text resizing which is a different thing alltogether. To resize text in IE7 you have to use the menu option and that, just like IE6, doesn't work with font sizes set in pixels.

Paul wrote:
quaker wrote:

Actually, thats not correct. In IE7 ctrl+mousewheel controls zooming not text resizing which is a different thing alltogether. To resize text in IE7 you have to use the menu option and that, just like IE6, doesn't work with font sizes set in pixels.

kewl... sorry i just hate that function in ie..hahah....

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!

So, if I have it right, I just have to delete this line of code and the problem will be solved.

/* IEWin Font Size only - to allow IEWin to zoom. Do not remove comments \*/
* HTML .pun {FONT-SIZE: 68.75%}
/* End IE Win Font Size */

I'm asking this because I can't check it if I delete it.

Correct, just delete it. Post back when you have done it and I will tell you if its working or not.

I deleted the code.

It looks the same now in Firefox, Opera, Safari, IE6 and IE7.

Thanks, most people visit my site using IE7, so that was a major problem. Again, thanks for the help.