Topic: My Page

Im looking for a personalized profile mod.  I want to make the profile the central station for users to get all the website information.  Ive seen lots of good mod's i can add to the profile section but i also want to be able to lay it out different.

I was looking at the profile.php.  How hard would it be to make a .tpl layout for this page and have it use that instead?  It wouldnt be that hard to make another css for the page or make the tpl but wouldnt the profile.php have to be redone ??

I want to give my members options of different layouts and color schemes just for thier profiles as well as show them all the other things they can do to thier profile.  i was also looking for commenting on profiles but didnt find anything in my search.

I looked all over my pun folder looking for a profile.tpl but didnt find one and after looking at the profile.php it looks as if the layout for it is in that page.  If anyone knows of a easy way to do this please let me know.

Re: My Page

Moved to Modifications

Re: My Page

MJ, sorta that look now if you upload more styles to the punbb . each member can select there own style in the profile ...

Q

My stuff or my style might sux, but atleast I'm willing to help when I can.
Don't be stupid and help ! We are the stupid one's !!!