Topic: Forum Traceroute is Broken

In _Viewtopic.php_ and only that specific file, the forum traceroute seems to be broken. (Forum > Sub-Form > Topic)
This can easily be seen here: http://www.rose-na.com/viewtopic.php?pid=665

I have checked the database and all information exists, the file 'viewtopic.php' is in its entirity and has not been modified except for the Sub-Forum modification.

If you have any ideas, please let me know!

if($cur_topic['parent_forum'])
    echo "\t\t".'<ul><li><a href="forum.php">'.$lang_common['Index'].'</a> </li><li>» <a href="viewforum.php?id='.$cur_topic['parent_forum_id'].'">'.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_topic['parent_forum']).'</a> </li><li>» <a href="viewforum.php?id='.$cur_topic['forum_id'].'">'.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_topic['forum_name']).'</a> </li><li>» '.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_topic['subject']).'</li></ul>';
else
    echo "\t\t".'<ul><li><a href="forum.php">'.$lang_common['Index'].'</a></li><li> » <a href="viewforum.php?id='.$cur_topic['forum_id'].'">'.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_topic['forum_name']).'</a></li><li> » '.pun_htmlspecialchars($cur_topic['subject']).'</li></ul>';

?>

Re: Forum Traceroute is Broken

Fixed, I used ambiguous $result variables and passed them both in the header so it over-rode my parse statement.