Topic: Please help...installation problems

Ok I uploaded all the files and then I created my MYSql db. Then when I installed Punbb this came out:

"Warning: main(./include/dblayer/mysql.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/darksec/public_html/punbb/install.php on line 363

Warning: main(./include/dblayer/mysql.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/darksec/public_html/punbb/install.php on line 363

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './include/dblayer/mysql.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/darksec/public_html/punbb/install.php on line 363"

Does anyone know at what I shuold do? Thanks in advance if I can get any help.

Regards
NAzz

Re: Please help...installation problems

I would re-upload those files that gave you errors before anything else.

Thanks for your advice. I reuploaded the file and same thing happens. I even deleted the MYSQL db, deleted all my cookies now it comes up with this:

Warning: main(./include/dblayer/mysql.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/darksec/public_html/punbb/install.php on line 335

Warning: main(./include/dblayer/mysql.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/darksec/public_html/punbb/install.php on line 335

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './include/dblayer/mysql.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/darksec/public_html/punbb/install.php on line 335

Can anyone please help me on this matter. I thought switching from PHPbb was gonna be easy....

I'd apprreciate any help I can get guys....thanx.

And the file include/dblayer/mysql.php exists?

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."