#
#---------[ 1. UPLOAD ]-------------------------------------------------------
#

install_mod.php to /

#
#---------[ 2. RUN ]----------------------------------------------------------
#

install_mod.php

This is the first thing you see, when you open the ReadMe.txt in Dreamweaver. If you open it in NotePad, it's screwed -Royally.

I installed it under public_html/ as it said -- the / and went to Install.

I get this:

http://www.exodyus.net/install_mod.php

Warning: main(./include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/exodyus/public_html/install_mod.php on line 44

Warning: main(./include/common.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/exodyus/public_html/install_mod.php on line 44

Fatal error: main(): Failed opening required './include/common.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/exodyus/public_html/install_mod.php on line 44

So I figured it might need to be put into .net/forum - and it gave me the same thing

Any Ideas?

Re: Sub-Forums ( Please Assist )

Do I need the install_mod.php or can I just skip that stupid file and edit the index.php?

On another sub forum I tried installing, I went through 14 files, edited // and 1.5 hours and JACK came out of that. -- Then he left me with Shit. Lol.

J33f
Have you uploaded install_mod into your forum root directory?
For me it works just fine.
And you do need to run it, so it can add column to your punbb database, otherwise you can add it by hand (just look into this file to see what it does wink ).

solved problem, he has a phpbb now... hmm

nico_somb wrote:

solved problem, he has a phpbb now... hmm

He'll be back one day wink

i think too wink

7 (edited by beotiger 2006-02-23 10:03)

Yeah, all this is rather suspicious, isn't it?