Topic: thepiratebay.org latest heads discussion

Hey... this is a swedish script from the beggining... where is the discussion about thepiratebay???

Ok... i actually have lived in sweden already so i am trusted to start this discussion ( what does that have to do with anything? loooll )

anyway... here is what i read around and saw on a swedish tv video:

-the piratebay servers have been locked in a police station
-after two days the user comunity managed to gather resources and got the site back up
-the police basicaly acted by the us government pressured by MPA
-thepiratebay is moving its servers to ukraine netherlands russia and... ( 4 countries total... forgot the 4th )
-because of the media exposure thepiratebay community is growing bigger and bigger
-motivated by general a feeling of injustice a lot of DDoS attacks have been directed to MPA, RIA, White house, etc etc sites
-swedish police site got hacked and have been down for a day

thats more less what i got here and there... sorry for my poor english.

Re: thepiratebay.org latest heads discussion

What is there to discuss? Except that doing this 4 month before election will cause the Pirate Party to get a lot more votes smile

The swedish government website were down last night aswell. Came back up this morning.

well... is a lot to discuss actually, like the election within this 4 months... i didnt know about that. But 4 months its a bit too long... i hope people dont forget quick.
In thar case is not so bad news after all.

Moving the servers to other country feel like loosing one more piece of territory... sad

I find it quite amusing that we have a "Pirate Party" smile

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard wrote:

I find it quite amusing that we have a "Pirate Party" smile

Yep... thats actually very cool

I am kind of getting seek and tired of politicians and pretty much everybody use the words "crime" "ilegal" etc etc for downloads... like they have never done such a thing as record a tape or take a copy of a book, etc etc

The pirate party is a signal of an intelectualy advanced country as sweden is!

But... you open sandwiches... come on, you call that a sandwich? lol