Topic: Different style sheet when logged in and out!

I have no idea what happened but anyway, I copied an existing style sheet, renamed it into "Interaction", edited it, including the CSS file it internally links to. Then I selected "Interaction" in the Admin area for default style. Ok, now if I am not logged it, I have Interaction look and feel, but if I log in, I have PunBB's default style sheet. What the heck?? smile
I hit F5, I emptied my cache, no way, this problem persists. Do you have any idea?
Thanks!

Charles.

Re: Different style sheet when logged in and out!

Change the style in the display section of your profile. smile

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Thank you. How to make it default for all new visitors?

Charles.

I posted the solution here, given you have access to phpMyAdmin or similar:
http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=12613

calande wrote:

Thank you. How to make it default for all new visitors?

Just to clarify, it will be default for new users. It will not, however, be automatically applied to all currently registered users. For that, try elbekko's method, or the plugin mentioned in the same topic.

Looking for a certain modification for your forum? Please take a look here before posting.

Actually, it's the contrary here: new visitors see the default punbb theme, and when they register, they see my orange theme.

Charles.

Try running the query anyway wink

calande wrote:

Actually, it's the contrary here: new visitors see the default punbb theme, and when they register, they see my orange theme.

Hmm, that's odd.

I found a fix here: http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=12613
smile

Charles.