Topic: Chat and Mingle with Friends in Piazza San Marco

Are you bored of the usual destination in Italy and you want to look for something more enjoyable and fun? I have a suggestion for you and your friends who love taking and posing for photographs.

Why don?t you go and spend time chatting with friends in one of the busiest areas in Italy? I bet you?re still curious to find out what place I am talking about. It?s the Piazza San Marco, a big square located in front of the famous St. Mark?s Basilica in Venice. Here, you will not only enjoy the beauty and splendor of the place by taking pictures and posing with friends. You will also love the place because you can meet new friends from different countries. This place is often the venue where tourists from different parts of the world meet and mingle.

There is one experience I would never forget when I visited this place with a few college friends some years ago. We really enjoyed posing for pictures here even if we looked like kids playing in the park. When you?re here you forget all your personal problems because there are lots of things to talk about and at the same time places worth touring.

http://www.exploring-italy.com/2006/08/ … san-marco/