1 (edited by Mqoqobeli 2008-03-04 21:59)

Topic: style editing and font size

(1)Styles
I recently installed the php style for my punbb forum. But now I noticed that the text get highlighted when I move the mouse over it. Here is a page of the forum:

http://...

I don't have much knowledge of style sheets - how can I change it so that text won't highlight when I move the mouse of it?

(2)Font size:
How can I change the font size of posted messages in the forum?

Re: style editing and font size

For (1), your Announcement has <a/> where it should have </a>.  Fixing that error should stop the text from highlighting.

Thanks. That fixed the problem. Do you know how to change the message post font size?

Try this CSS entry:

DIV.postmsg {font-size: 14px;}

5 (edited by Mqoqobeli 2006-10-02 16:45)

I am not sure where to add this line, but I tried to add it to the phpbb_blue.css file located in the /style folder - but nothing happened.

I also tried to add it to the phpbb_blue_cs.css file in the /style/imports folder - but this also had not affect.

You must add it in your current style CSS, either x.css or x_cs.ccs work.

Hi Strofanto. Like I said: I tried both - but there was no affect (not change).

Try this, AFAIK it's more polite to browsers (and to people who need really big text to read the screen).

DIV.postmsg {font-size: 125%;}

echo "deadram"; echo; fortune;

Thanks deadram. I saw that when I enter this code into the base.css file in the /style/imports folder it works. I think 125% is a bit big. I set it to 105%.