$admin
# Register
# Log In
# New Topic
# View Topic
# post in topic
$ memberlist/view profiles
$ edit profile

$ means i havent finished it yet (user prompt)
# means ive finished it (root prompt)

is there anything else i need? any tips for me?

PunBB gave me the inspiration to make a forum because now i know it isnt impossible smile

Thanks
-dudMan

EDIT: Just finished post in topic

Re: Making a forum..any tips?

Hey e-mail me at This Address, becuase I too, am working on a forum and might be able t use your help with something. I am having some problems that you might be able to help me with if you don't mind.

Sorry, i cant email you but i can help you here.

i've kinda abandoned my project because it just wasn't very good, and my friend made me use text files instead of MySQL sad

anyway..maybe we could merge our projects to make a very good BB, maybe surpassing Pun?

BTW, how do i send PMs in Pun?

4 (edited by Flare_Of_Light 2006-10-07 04:39)

Why cna't you e-mail?

I don't think you can send private messages in PunBB. I don't beleive that feature is in Pun, but I'll post here in this thread once I get my forums up on my website (not the forums I'm working on) the development forums so we can talk more about our projects.

I do need someone to help get the forum working. And for those who help me get a basic version of my forum get a prize (and I'm sure you will like it a lot) smile I'll tell ya via PM on my forum once its up.

Forums are up: http://www.st0rage.org/~user/forums/

had to use phpBB, becuase my host, I could not figure out how to make the files writeable. Until i do I have to use phpBB then I'll switch to punBB, becuase I like it a lot better.

6 (edited by dudMan 2006-10-17 00:12)

http://sf.net/projects/jubb
JaxULtraBB is the forum me and my friend are working on..go ahead and register smile

its BETA

EDIT: Viewtopic doesnt show up right sad
EDIT: PLEASE NOTE THIS IS NOT THE FORUM I MADE! IT IS NOWHERE NEAR AS GOOD! IT IS NOT WHAT I POSTED AT THE TOP! ME AND MY FRIEND DID IT TOGETHER AND HE SCREWED IT UP!

i have a tip..not too much writing i hate forums and websites with loads of writing it on it does my head in:S

holidaybabe2006.piczo.com