Topic: is there a way

Ok what i want to do is have it so that when you get 10 posts you can see a certain category. The only thing is i dont want it to effect the stuff like where i have it set for certain groups. So say i have New members Group and a Members group i want it so that if i have a category that new members cant see and members can but members need 10 posts at least that if New members have 10 posts it wont let them see the forums still.

Anyone able to help?

Re: is there a way

http://www.punres.org/viewtopic.php?id=1430

should work.

~James
FluxBB - Less is more

It won't work as needed without modification: it bases the requirements ONLY on number of posts and not group wink

oh then dont want that. Is there a easy way to do it cuz i only need 1 category set like this

hey i was thinking about this mod ok. Heres what i was wondering. if i would make it so you need 100 posts for a section is it modded so that moderators and admins can see it all the time anyway? if so that will ork perfectly. And also am i still able to say if they can post it the section still. Cuz theres a section they can see but not post in will this mod ruin that?

Actually, taking a look at the topic I wouldn't recommend the mod: it doesn't protect viewtopic.php, so if you guess a topic ID you can view the discussion
However, I do think it only affects viewing settings, not posting settings