Topic: PunBB 1.3 As-Is Version?

Hello Everybody,

is it possible to get an "as-is" Version of PunBB 1.3 anywhere else than via the development site (which remains to be out of service, appearntly?) ?

Background: I've read that the 1.3 and 1.2 Temlates wont be compatible and thus would like to start editing new tamplates as soon as possible so I can "switch over" seamlessly to 1.3 when it is released. Not because i want to showoff that "my site" runs the latest versin, but beause I appreciate the seucrity spects of punbb very much wink

Hope i did not put up an unnecessary question, but I failed to find a 1.3 version somewhere else.

Thanks in advance wink

Re: PunBB 1.3 As-Is Version?

http://punbb.org/forums/viewtopic.php?id=13570

Thanks a lot, must have been blind indeed. hmm

I wouldn't recommend starting the 1.3 styling, as alot of changes will still be made wink

Zixxel wrote:

Background: I've read that the 1.3 and 1.2 Temlates wont be compatible and thus would like to start editing new tamplates as soon as possible so I can "switch over" seamlessly to 1.3 when it is released. Not because i want to showoff that "my site" runs the latest versin, but beause I appreciate the seucrity spects of punbb very much wink

Personally, I'd wait until it's released for beta. Right now there's no guarantee that templates, styles, etc will be exactly the same as when they're released publicly. Thus, any work you do will most likely have to be redone.
And the templates aren't a huge issue, converting them should take a minute or two: styles are a larger issue tongue