Topic: Error 400! Posting photos to Poki BB Gallery - v2.0

I have PunBB 1.2.14 with gallery mod running on 1and1 hosting for about a month and all worked perfectly, untill today

One user told me that he gets this when he hit Submit button on a gallery_post.php page:

Error 400!
INTERNAL SERVER ERROR
An internal server error has occured!
Please try again later.

I've tried to upload some photos myself and succeed (it worked like always). I've failed to reproduce that error.

Now, after several hours, I have that damn Error 400 sad

Forum works well, and nothing was changed for weeks (CHMOD on /img/gallery directory wasn't changed, etc.),  so I guess it is not forum problem, am I right?

It's a stab in a dark, but maybe some code in gallery_post.php (imagecreatefromjpg() functiond) may lead to that strange error, but how, it worked fine before!
Posting this in troubleshooting, because I don't believe that this is any mod's error.

PHP Version 4.4.4
GD Version     bundled (2.0.28 compatible)

Thanks!

Re: Error 400! Posting photos to Poki BB Gallery - v2.0

I'd ask the author of the mod.

Moved to modifications.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

So you really think it is because of mod? How could it be? Gallery worked fine and then for no particular reason it returns an internal server error (not forum error). I think it is a hosting problem.

The question is what to do? smile

Contact your host and ask them what ends up in the error log. Or look at it yourself if you have access to it.

"Programming is like sex: one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life."

Rickard, thank you for answering, just one question (maybe dumb smile

What kind of error log do I need exactly and how do I know if I have acces to it.
I'm dealing with this kind of error for the first time (it is strange error), so just give a hint where to strart searching for error logs (PHP error log or what it is called?)

You should look in your webserver's error log. Usually Apache smile

Hmm, I asked it the wrong way smile

I know that I need webserver error log and I also know that Apache is the most widespread web server smile

You see, I have ftp access (there is /log directory in root containing access.log, ftp.log, mail.log and other kind of log archives) to my site and control panel

Where to look?

Thanks!

error.log