Topic: Miniportal not pulling front page posts properly

Ok, here's the deal.  I don't know why this started to happen either, but it's really kind of annoying.  I haven't made any changes to the coding of the site for a few months now, but about two weeks ago something odd started to happen.

I use Connor's Miniportal setup to bring posts to the front page.  Been using it for some time.  Now all of a sudden, I can make a post and it shows up on the front of the site in the miniportal with no problem.  Someone else posts on that topic and I reply to that post. Suddenly on the front page, my reply is displaying on the front of the site and not the actual first post like it's always been in the past.

Like I said, I haven't made any changes to the coding or anything like that in at least 2 or 3 months. Everything has been working just fine, but this just started recently and I have no idea as to why. Any help would be appreciated.

Here's a link to the site in question and you can look at what is happening yourself.

My site  Please, any advice or solutions would be great.

Re: Miniportal not pulling front page posts properly

Moved to Modifications

Smartys wrote:

Moved to Modifications

I hope someone can still help troubleshoot this.

it has been mentioned befor

5 (edited by Kato 2006-12-03 00:01)

Mark wrote:

it has been mentioned befor

It has?  Maybe my search skills aren't that good.  I haven't found it yet, but I will keep looking. Anyone know just where it is though?

EDIT:  Nevermind.  I found what I am looking for and now have a simple question there.